Nordea Invest recently brought home three winning spots from the Danish Shareholders' Association's annual crowning of the best mutual funds in Denmark.
"We are, of course, very proud to win half of all the titles. Our market share is 20 percent, so bringing home 50 percent of the awards indicates that our customers can safely invest at Nordea Invest. And considering that we were recently named the best bond firm of the year at the Morningstar Awards 2017, we are nothing but satisfied," says Eric Pedersen, CEO of Nordea Invest, in a message that Nordea sent to FW Asset Management.
The Danish Shareholders' Association distributes awards in six categories divided by investment fields, where returns, risk, and expenses are taken into consideration.
Winners are chosen in the categories of shares and bonds, respectively, and in the categories of low, medium, and high risk under each of the two.
The winners in each category are:
- Shares, low risk: Sydinvest USA Equilibrium & Value
- Shares, medium risk: Nordea Invest Danish Shares Focus
- Shares, high risk: Fundamental Invest Stock Pick
- Bonds, low risk: Maj Invest Danish Bonds
- Bonds, medium risk: Nordea Invest European High Yield Bonds
- Bonds, high risk: Nordea Invest Basis 4
English Edit: Marie Honoré